Sunday, November 7, 2021

Day 210: Blank

I the past I have pushed myself too hard and then I tend to give up on myself for a while afterwards, because I didn't want it to happen I simply put a 'blank' title and jumped straight to the following general self forgiveness. The point is to walk a little bit each day and not to spill out big realisations because then I tend to withdraw, so I try to keep it simple and consistent rather than big and eventual.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not give space to myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing myself if I apply myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I am Life as who I really am

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear pushing myself too far in my process

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see realise and understand that when I think it is too much, I can still do more and I am still here

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I push myself to hard I will give up

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up in the past because of pushing myself too hard

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I can write daily

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to write daily to prove anything to others instead of doing it for myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I have to live for others

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that when I live for myself, others will start to notice

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that if I live for others no one will live for me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I am not my thoughts, feelings and emotions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that if I don't give myself a chance to walk this process, it will never be done for me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that only if I give up on myself I will not make it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 

No comments:

Post a Comment