Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Day 213: Can't Unsee

 


Once I see something, I can't unsee it, no matter what excuses I might come up with, I already know and am aware of it. Even if I believe I will not have consequence for not acting on what I see, that is not true. For example a personal point that I need to direct, or something I know I have to do, it will be always there until I take action, and if I don't I will only be creating consequence for the delay.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that there is consequence for not taking action on what I see.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I can unsee.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that ignorance is bliss.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that once I see something I am no longer innocent and cannot claim I didn't know.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that taking responsibility for all that is me and all that I can see I can do is the way forward.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that taking action is the only way out of being miserable for not taking action.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I have responsibility the moment I become aware of something.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to act on my awareness - i.e. to do what I know I have to walk.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that unless I act on my awareness, knowledge without aplication is useless.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to hide from my awareness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I can go on without acting on my awareness.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that if I don't act on what I see as awareness I will have a miserable life because I know that I know.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let my life sink into inactivity and stagnation by not acting on my awareness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I should act immediately on my awareness.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that there is no 'time' out there to do things but only the present moment/breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use procrastination and excuses to not act on what I see/my awareness.

I commit myself to act on my awareness, on what I see.

I commit myself to act on my awareness within what is best.

No comments:

Post a Comment