Monday, November 29, 2021

Day 214: This Opportunity in Matter


I was watching a movie where a horse sacrifies itself to save her owner, by running until it dies of exhaustion, this made me realise we are in matter, then we stop being in matter, the shape and form we are allowed to live for a moment is a gift, what are we going to do while we are in matter is what matters. We cannot possess matter, we are only given this opportunity to be in matter. Why so much fuss? Why so much abuse of Earth while we are made out of the same substance a horse is made of, a rock is made of, a flower is made of? 

Instead we should, as soon as we arrive an take shape in matter, honour it by doing what is best for all living and the Earth, this is what matters and the opportunity we have.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that all living and non living things are made out of the same substance, we can call dust.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lose myself in energy instead of seeing realising and understanding that I am matter like all other things.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that no matter what I do, I still am matter.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from matter by participating in energy as thoughts, feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that no matter what happens to me, I am still matter while I am still here if I become one and equal with it

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see the opportunity that I have by being in matter of becoming one and equal with it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to forget that I am matter

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that the utmost purpose is to do what is Best for All

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that unless I become one and equal with matter I will have missed the point of being in matter.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I can in fact by right of being born in matter become one and equal with it

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to honour all life as matter one and equal as myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that I am the wind, I am the sun, I am the earth, I am all that exists

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I am the universe


No comments:

Post a Comment