Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Day 215: My Creation in Creation

 

This is my creation, everything I do = I am creating. Every act of creation should consider everyone elses best interest, this is the interest of everyone, which includes me in 'EveryOne'.

For instance a house, it comes from Earths' materials and it is best that everyone has one.

Food, and water is the same. Health care. And Fun! Fun that takes everyone into consideration meaning that it does not harm anyone or anything here on Earth.

It is so easy, as participants of this Earth we can vote for this, and I am doing it by sharing what I see, here, in writing for everyone to see. Shart this if you can see it too, or give a like if you can!


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see my responsibility in creating a world that is best for All.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that in everything I do I am voting and participating.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I am not my thoughts, feelings and emotions - as that is an automated system that I have to stop.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that the systems in me will take time to stop, as so will the current systems on earth, but this does not mean that I cannot start with myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that everything has a starting point where one can start, as 'a journey of a 1000 miles starts with a single step'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become overwhelmed by the current creation.

I forgive myself that I haven not accepted and allowed myself to speak up even if the world is fucked up currently - as within, so without.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that the world is a reflection of self.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I can do so much more.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that a within the mess that is Earth currently I can stand up as a voice for myself and for All.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that things will get worse until enough individuals stand up and say no more.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that unless I stand up for myself and for All I will not be putting my piece of the puzzle and many others will not stand up because of that.

I commit myself to stand up for myself and not hold back

I commit myself to share my common sense perspectives

I commit myself to remind myself that my creation is what I will leave behind

No comments:

Post a Comment