Saturday, December 25, 2021

Day 221: Christmas and Jesus



Let's give thanks to Jesus, not for dying but for having lived. If he did what he did, we can do it too.

If we want to celebrate Jesus, let's do it properly = Give as you would like to recieve. Do unto another what you would like to be done unto you. Love your neighbour as yourself.

Right now, there are no romans, so no one will kill you for being more like Jesus. No emperors to shut you down. We are free to express ourselves and to change for that which is best for all. That would be to become the best version of ourselves.

We forget Jesus had the same problem we are facing now, the wolrd might be more technically advanced but the core problems are the same. Jealousy, Envy, Greed, Abuse and so on are still very much on the table the same that were on these days.

We forget that he was a living, breathing, human being. This makes me uncomfortable because I am the same, I have the same opportunity he had to make a change. On his time it was not possible, but times have changed. Let's unite in purpose for a wolrd that is Best for All.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I have the same opportunity that Jesus had.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that I am One and Equal with Jesus.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I have the same two hands and two legs and voice to speak like Jesus did.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear standing up for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if I stand up for myself something bad will happen.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that nothing has happened in all the years that I have been half-assedly applying myself in process so nothing will happen in terms of 'bad repercussions' if I stand up for myself fully.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that Jesus didn't have any special powers that I can claim I cannot be like him - as anyone can apply the message of Jesus as mentioned on this blog.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to live the message of Jesus.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to focus more on the miracles performed by Jesus than on his message.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that the entire universe is supporting world change and we on earth should do the physical step of applying it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I 'don't have to be a sinner' meaning to repeat the same mistakes I see for myself are not best for me, but can instead forgive myself and let go completely..

No comments:

Post a Comment