Monday, December 20, 2021

Day 217: 10 Minutes a Day



 What if I dedicate 10 minutes a day to do that thing which I resist that I know is beneficial for me? It is a cool trick because it breaks the initial resistance of doing something by putting myself to do it knowing it is only 10 minutes, and I don't have to do more. Over time I can increase this amount and so create a habit. This I can apply to writing blogs because sometimes an excuse is time, but who does not have 10 minutes each day? Then I know I don't have an excuse not to write.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not find solutions to write each day.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that I can apply myself at least 10 minutes each day to write.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I can trick myself into doing things that are beneficial for me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I have to ‘make it work’ so whatever works it is fine.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to direct myself in practical ways to write.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I can write each day.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that if I miss even one day of the week every week, that means one additional year that this process will take.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that writing each day of the week is essential to complete the 7 year journey to life in 7 years.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become complacent with not writing this blog.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I am capable of writing each day of the week.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that the same discipline I put towards work I can put towards writing this blog.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I am indeed in my own hands.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I am my own cure.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that unless I stand up and write every day, I will not create consistency and consistency is key.

No comments:

Post a Comment