Wednesday, December 22, 2021

218: We are Playing the Game - What Will You Do?



I was listening to this interview by Bernard Poolman and it made me remember the time as a kid when our local youth center prepared a real life roleplay game for us, in short it showed us how bureaucracy works, making it impossible to get the anything because yet another paper was needed, which to get it you had to go to that third place and there you still needed something else.

We have made this game, this life, hard for ourselves, but more for those of us that are outside 'first world' countries. We delulde ourselves even with the name, first world, third world - There is only one world.

And we are responsible, because we humans are the ones that can support all other life, including taking care of - aha - each other.

I suggest listening to interview by clicking here,  2012 -- Why Self Forgiveness?


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I am responsible directly or indirectly by everything that happens in this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I am responsible for not speaking up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear speaking up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that unless I speak up I will be held accountable for what I have accepted and allowed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that even if I believe I don't participate in the atrocities in this world, I am indirectly responsible for them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that unless I change myself and with that my environment then I will be held accountable for what I've done.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that this world is not a pretty picture as it is not a pretty picture what goes on in my mind - but I have to change both.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I am capable of changing myself and with this facilitate change in the world.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I am responsible for the atrocities in this world indirectly.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I am responsible for everything of myself, every thought, every reaction and every inaction.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to in moments I see I can speak up = not speak up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I am here and I can decide to change myself as it is the only way.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be patient with myself and give up on myself.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that all this time that I have not changed can serve me as courage to finally stand up for myself and change.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise that the moment to change is in every breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to waste breaths participating in energy and addictions - that consist of energy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I am here, but don't know for how long - thus I should direct every breath towards doing what is Best for All

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in a polarity where I forgive myself to feel good to then repeat the thing, abusing self forgiveness in the process.

I commit myself to make my self forgiveness final = to not repeat what I forgive myself for.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disregard the awareness that comes with self forgiveness, where I see that I am about to do something that I have said I would not do, and yet continue doing it.

I commit myself to honour the awareness that comes with self forgiveness to not repeat that which I forgive myself for.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stop wanting self forgiveness to work when I see that my awareness is always there and I knowingly repeat that which I forgave myself for.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment