Sunday, December 26, 2021

Day 222: Writing as Me




I realise I don't have to judge my writings, what comes out, comes out, and that's it. Because otherwise I am worried that they are not so good. How can a writing be good or not good? That is separation.

Sometimes I worry as how I will sound, like I am complaining for example, and I don't want that - but I have to simply check within myself if I am complaining or not, not how I think others will percieve it.

I will continue to write unconditionally and let go of the idea that they are good or bad, as that is my judgement of them not the reality of it.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe writings can be good or not good, in separation of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I have to say something special in order to write.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be here as breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I have to say grandiose things.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I am not special.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I have to have a high standard of writing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to rate my writings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my writings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not allow myself to write unconditionally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I can write unconditionally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear writing unconditionally.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that my writings as they are are perfect and it is only the mind that judges that can make one think otherwise - but they are what they are.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment