Sunday, April 3, 2022

Day 233: The Pelican Message



When Life seemingly turns your back on you, debris all around you, usual methods to cope are to simply give up for a moment and then, verify where this is really coming from. Life is sound, drum it. If you don't play its song nothing will come, leisure is good up to a point, when you are entertained, merit would be awarded to you if you don't linger in it.

So, solution would be to even if you get bit by for example, spider bite - and get rather agitated and - in a word, angry - remember the story of that animal, pelican that escaped from the zoo and was later spotted far away enjoying life. Was it difficult  for the pelican to escape? It was a decision made at that time when that moment, hour or minute - when it was harder to stay in the cage than fly away.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear escaping my own cage

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being free

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept my own limitations

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being free

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe my own limitations

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that freedom is a decision away

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put fear as an excuse to not stand up for myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself unconditionally 

I commit myself to set myself free from all enslavement

I commit myself to support myself to set myself free and until all are free

I commit myself to understand myself yet not take any shit from myself

I commit myself to not stop until I am free and all are free

No comments:

Post a Comment