Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Day 234: Nothing Else Matters



But what I can live as an example. Showing what is possible. Being the change that I want to see in this world.

It is not about externalizing the change saying others must change, but about being the change itself, in how I live and my daily decisions that accumulate what is Best for All.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear failing at living.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that unless I am dead I can implement change in my daily living.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not change myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want others to change instead of me changing myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I can be the change that I want to see in this world.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to apply myself to change myself.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to let go of the past in every moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I can be and become so much more that I am in this moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put excuses as to why I cannot change apparently.

I forgive  myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as a failure.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to give myself the opportunity to change.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I am in fact always changing, but I have to make sure it is in the direction of What is Best, not backwards

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that every moment is an opportunity to grow and expand myself as well as diminish myself if I accept and allow that

I commit myself to support myself to become the best version of myself

I commit myself to be patient yet firm with myself

No comments:

Post a Comment