Monday, May 16, 2022

Day 236: Nothing Above or Below


 

There is nothing above or below, no greater being or lesser being - the only thing that is real is Equality - Equals as Life. Yet this is not lived on Earth, so we must make it so.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that there is no one above me or below me, only equals as Life.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that I am, as Life, equally an authority as Life

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand what it implies that there is no one above, or below but only equals

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I am above others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I am under others or less than others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I am Equal as Life and should remind others that they are Equals to me as Life as well

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that life on Earth as it exists currently is an abomination - where Life is not honoured in each one as equals.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe this realisation is useless.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that seeing that there is no one above or below myself means I have to take complete self responsibility.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take complete self responsibility for All Life

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to take responsibility for myself as Life

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that if there is no one above or below myself - I am everithing that exists then.

I commit myself to share the common sense perspective that we are all Life and there is no more or less Life in each of us - but to the extent that we honour it in others

I commit myself to remind myself that there is no one above myself, nor below myself - all Equals


No comments:

Post a Comment