Monday, February 20, 2023

Day 237: Writing myself to Life - Righting Myself to Life



 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that unless I write myself to Life I do not right myself to Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief I don't have anything to share or talk about.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see the countless issues humans face that I can talk about.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that every day that I write counts.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that 'just living' is in fact accepting and allowing the abuse on Earth to continue on a massive scale.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that 'just living' is 'just abusing' in fact.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I have a voice and two hands and I should use them to do what is Best for All

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that unless I do something, nothing will happen in my life that could have benefitted others and in turn others in a chain reaction of change.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see the potential and power of chain reactions of self-change - where others change from your change to the next person and next person.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that if I do NOT stand up for myself as what is Best for All = many will not stand up as well because of ME.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that unless I stand up for change = I am supporting abuse

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and undersand that the pursuit of happiness is in fact self interest as ego and while one can create a fulfilling life for oneself that must include standing up for what is Best for All

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I have to be 'ready' to stand up for myself when in fact it is just an excuse as one can stand up for oneself at any one single breath.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to utilize the tools of self-forgiveness, self-honesty and practical application in every moment of breath

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I am not alone in this reality and that I should support all other forms of Life until All Life is supported Equally.

No comments:

Post a Comment