Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Day 243: General Self-Forgiveness I

 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I am Here

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that at any given moment I can decide whether I will support myself or abuse myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that unless I am breathing I am not Here present

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that all judgement is self-judgement

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to be famous

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that I am One and Equal as Life

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that I have the same vehicle as a human being as all other humans and thus the same capabilities or potentiality for expression

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to constrain my self expression by living in the mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to forget who I am

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to use this opportunity as this one life to express myself as what is Best for All

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to  tell others how to live instead of living it myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get lost in desire

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get lost in energy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my own self expression

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that I am enough and don’t ‘need’ someone else to be allright

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to remove myself from this world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that there is no other world or existence waiting for me elsewhere, but this one that requires correction

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to give up

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that there is a way or ways to do things and way or ways not to do them, and I have to choose wisely

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that unless I change myself, nothing will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment