Thursday, February 23, 2023

Day 240: Not Give Up

 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear ‘appearing brainwashed’ to other people when in fact virtually everyone is brainwashed to accept the system of money

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that it is inevitable to be criticized when one stands up

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that those that criticize me as cultish is because they have a cult of their own to defend and thus point fingers in fear of their cult being finished by the cult of Life, the only valid cultUre

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that it doesn’t matter how I look to others but if in fact I am standing as what is Best for All

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to live in self-interest, have fun and forget about everything else

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see the massive suffering of massive amounts of life forms from my statement of wanting to live in self-interest – and my inevitable finish at death

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I can’t really have fun or real fun while millions suffer if I am not directing the points necessary

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the fact that I don’t ‘feel’ the suffering of others doesn’t mean I can accept bliss while others suffer.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see how all deception is self-deception

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that all distraction is self-distraction

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that self-dishonesty as self-deception and self-distraction is unacceptable

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to participate in energy

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that energy is of the mind and makes it stronger, while breath brings me Here

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be Here as Breath in every moment of Breath

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that I am not here to chase energy experiences but to stand up for All Life/sort out this reality of Abuse

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to momentarily ‘get lost’ in experiences and not direct myself to birth myself in the physical

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself that I can do this in every moment of breath

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that the option to give up is in every moment of breath, as is the option to Not give up

No comments:

Post a Comment