Sunday, February 26, 2023

Day 242: Change is Difficult - Not Changing is Worse


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe everything on Earth has to stop instead of seeing that I have to stop it within myself first.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I have to ‘say to others what to do’ instead of doing it myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to lead others instead of leading myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put responsibility outside of myself on others.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that the only point that I can control is me.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to accept responsibility for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that whether I die or not is irrelevant – but who I am within myself is relevant.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give importance to me only instead of realizing I am not relevant at all unless I make myself relevant as Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be mis leaded by energy instead of me directing me at all times

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I have to become relevant as an individual – giving credit where credit is due

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I am but a tiny particle in an ocean of particles and whether or not I realize myself is solely up to ME  

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want others to do something/process instead of me doing all that I think one should do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project on others what I know I have to do instead of doing it myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge ‘what I have to do’ as difficult instead of seeing realizing and understanding that it is only a judgement of self-sabotage, to not change and not stand as who I really am as Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment