Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Day 238: Achilles Heel


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have an Achilles heel, points where I fall

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that the points where I fall are self interest points, to not have to change, in self interest

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that if I don't investigate and correct the points where I fall - I am accepting and allowing their continuation - thus being responsible for their existence and thus I cannot claim I am powerless and hopeless but am responsible at all times

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow the point where I fall to affect what I do, instead of dusting myself off and keep walking

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I can remediate all the points where I fail/fall by utilising the tools available of self forgiveness, self honesty and practical application

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that unless I perfect myself by finding and doing what works to make it work, it will not work

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept defeat

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that who I am cannot be defeated

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that 'accepting defeat' is self interest in fact, as is giving up because I can stand up for myself at any point, no matter what

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that delay and procrastination is in fact self interest, because who I am does not wait in the face of abuse existent in this world - but acts immedately, and all acts of delay and procrastination are in fact self interest because I want to live an experience in spite of all other Life Here suffering - so in doing this delay and procrastination I abdicate my right to Life.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that only me/I am responsible for accepting failure but it is not who I really am - as who I really am as Life never fails/How can Life fail?

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I am so powerful that I can even wipe myself out, or birth myself as Life - I have the choice and in alignment with who I am as Life I can only choose what is Best for All Life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I will be faced with the same situations to see if I stand as what is Best for All - for eternity - Will I be Life in fact or not?

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that it is not only about knowing what to do but walking what I know

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that if I need a reason to do what is Best, I can find it in all Life to come live in this planet after me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear making mistakes instead of realising that if I make a mistake I just 'take another take'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I am anything less than Life in fact -- and if I see that I am not Life yet I will not waste one breath until birthing myself as Life in fact and until All Life is honoured equally.

No comments:

Post a Comment