Friday, February 24, 2023

Day 241: Limitations

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that limitation is only possible if I accept and allow it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that limitation in any area of life is always accepted and allowed by me for it to exist

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that limitations can be stopped

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that it is up to me how long I accept and allow limitations

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I am my limitations

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to believe my limitations are real

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that unless I walk through my limitations - I will not see they are not real

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to self-sabotage myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that unless I am the directive principle on my creative force, something else will

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to question my limitations

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to stop all my limitations

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up in front of challenges

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that unless I stop all limitations including giving up I will not find out the best version of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that all distraction from overcoming my limitations are limitations.


No comments:

Post a Comment