Thursday, February 23, 2023

Day 239: Do You Need Motivation or Change?

Lao Tzu

A few days ago I quit a relationship that had being going on for about two years and was long distance - now I am writing more and doing more vlogs - this shows me I was not in a good position but compromising myself because I withheld from supporting myself and others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I need motivation to do what is Best for All

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I can move myself because of Who I Am

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to fear others out casting me if I make blogs and vlogs

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that if I am not effective in sharing blogs and vlogs I have to investigate why and apply changes accordingly.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my relationships if I do more vlogs and blogs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself through my relationships.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that unless I stand up for myself no one can do it for me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that whoever in my relationships doesn’t agree with what I say in my blogs and vlogs or goes against it, there is no point to keep them any longer as they are in fact against all Life.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I should be grateful if someone speaks up and says they are against what I say – as then I can share some common sense

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying being unknown

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to be infamous for sharing the best one can ever share

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that it is not about being known or unknow but about leaving behind proof of one’s journey so that the next person can have a roadmap of what to expect when walking a lifetime regardless if one makes it or not

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not making it

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to trust myself to walk regardless of outcome

 


No comments:

Post a Comment