Sunday, May 15, 2022

Day 235: Money and Impassibility



When there is no money in the pockets, no food on the table, then we cry out at how this world is so unjust, while when we have more than enough money, there is the risk of slipping into impassibility, not caring so much as if the problems we are facing as humanity don't go with us, do not concern us. Right? Wrong. When the bubble of money is bursted then we will live with the weight of knowing we did not do all that we could to change the position of those without money in this world, while we still could - or we will join them -- our choice. Either we erradicate poverty or end up with the poor incapable of making the change - no one guarantees the shield that is money at the moment, and when it is gone, it is too late as in when you are homeless.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand the risk of 'not caring' because I have money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I have to do all that I can to put into place systems so that everyone is supported so that I am supported too through every situation equally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that it is very easy to end up homeless.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I am one and equal to those that suffer here on earth

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I have to invest in myself so that I am my best self so that I can have an effect on my reality

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that because I have money I can turn a blind eye to the problem that is not having money in this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I am all that exists in this world, and that I am the homeless as well - as in any moment the tables can turn and I can end up homeless.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to turn a blind eye on the world when I have comfort due to having money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to give up on everything but yet want to retain the control of money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to not care about anything, yet make sure I have money.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that the game of money of winners and losers costs almost uncountable lives every day, and should be fixed as it is a rigged game as well.

I commit myself to remind myself that having money is not to turn a blind eye to the problems of the world but to be able to work on solutions.



No comments:

Post a Comment