Saturday, March 26, 2022

Day 232: The Apex



What is my highest point? My apex. That for which I strive? It used to be so high that I felt miserable. Instead the apex is right here in every moment, it is what is Here. There is nothing else, the future is not yet here, and the past is not longer here.

What it means to be Here? Everyone has to find out.

Certainly, it is not being in the past or the future - aka in the mind.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that the apex is Here in every moment of breath, being here in every moment of breath - as there is nothing else.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to torture myself because apparently I should be somewhere else than where I am in the moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I must achieve something.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I am in a bad position.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I am exactly where I need to be and if I am not, I should do something about it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be living in the mind as past and future, constantly worrying about both.

I commit myself to be Here in every moment of breath.

I commit myself to remind myself that there is no greater apex than every moment of breath Here.

I commit myself to remind myself that the apex of my life is in every moment of breath.

I commit myself to see, realise and understand that there is no greater summit than every moment of breath Here

I commit myself to remind myself that there is nothing else to achieve than being Here in every moment of breath, and direct myself within what is Best for All within this breath.

I commit myself to remind myself that if I am not located elsewhere is because I need to be where I am because practically I have placed myself in this poisition - so it is up to me to place myself elsewhere.

I commit myself to remind myself that thinking I should be elsewhere is madness

No comments:

Post a Comment