Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Day 229: I Need a Break



 From TV, eventhough I don't have, or propaganda in general. The world nowadays is full of lies in the media, full-scale hypnotism to get ourselves trapped in thinking what is the next enemy. Corona, war - what is next?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get trapped in the media propaganda 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe there is a threat or an enemy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that there is no enemy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that the pointing finger to the enemy Is the enemy, if ever has to be one

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in fear


Now that I got this out of the way, because really it is simply a small - yet seemingly big - obstacle I will change to talk about creation, what is the world that we want to have and leave for the children to come?

We have to be clear here, a nation that is free from war, poverty, abuse in general is a prosper and proper nation. It is simply to achieve this with introducing a system whereas everyone is supported from birth until death, with a form of a basic income. This was early shared by Bernard Poolman, an Equal Money System, where life is the value, where life is valued and taken care of, at the individual level everyone has food, shelter, education and a standard of life that would be and can be akin to one of a millionaire - not billionaire -.

This is possible due to the high levels of automation we have nowadays, with our food production levels being able to feed already the whole of the world, a mere implementation of proper distribution would make this possible. And the production of goods, which would change to make products to last as much as tecnically possible, that is a liftime or more for any products produced.

I am not talking utopia, because what we have right now is a very high level of mass production which is used to produce things that break, and we live in a resource-finite planet - so it doesn't make sense.

We need a break form all of this, and this is only possible through an Equal Money System.


No comments:

Post a Comment