Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Day 230: Missing the Point



In trying to be successful, I have been a failure - I was missing the point. It is to not expect results that results come. I had to finally let go, after being very deep in failure, to let go of this wanting to be successful that a form of functionality has appeared in my life, by simply doing, and not expecting anything because nothing is guaranteed in this world, even if you put your best effort. Not saying that it is   to not put the best effort, but not to expect the result. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have to be known

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I have to become known in order for me to be a success

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want my life to be a certain way to believe that I have achieved something when it is not so in fact

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I have to be successful

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to be successful

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that fame and money is the goal

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to expect to change the world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to expect of me to change the world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put the burden of the world on my shoulders to which I invariably would quit

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to forget living

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that any expectation makes me miss the point

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have the arrogance to believe that if I become successful I can change the world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have to become successful in order to change the world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sabotage myself from being successful in order to not have to change the world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that being ordinary, in this world yet not of this world, is the way

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that there are no conditions to self realize

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I don't know how I am going to assist in changing the world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to change the world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to expect self-change

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand the common sense of walking the tools to change myself instead of half-assedly applying the tools and expect to change myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see the common sense in doing to get things done

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not walk my process effectively within the common sense realization that I can change myself if I give myself the opportunity

No comments:

Post a Comment