Saturday, October 21, 2017

Day 42: Police Officers are Equal to Others



Today I met a police officer of the national police in plain clothes who came back from a night out, the national police is the one that is deployed in Catalonia to repress the political movement of independence. I was with a group of foreigners and we all spoke english, I am Catalan but I said to him I was from elsewhere, and asked if Catalan and Spanish folks can be friends, he said it was very difficult and when I revealed I am Catalan we hugged and he said of course we can be friends - lol - it is interesting how we see separation between us according to politics but in fact we are equal, only we are separated because of the politics and ideas that are not real but only separate.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myelf from the national police.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself separate from national police.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the national police.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see the national police as a threat.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being harmed by the national police.

Whenever I see I fear the national police, I stop and I breathe. I see, realize and understand we are no different to each other, only on different sides of political battles.

Whenever I see that I fear the national police, I stop and I breathe, I see, realize and understand that they are the same as me, so how can I fear me? It makes no sense.

I commit myelf to remind myelf that I am equal to those at the national police.

No comments:

Post a Comment