Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Day 43: The hand that helps



We can all be the hand that helps. The world population is 7,578,071,227 and counting, and we all deserve to have a fulfilling life.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I can be the helping hand that does what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can't do what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to to be mad at the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself to the extent of being able to change the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I cannot make a difference in the world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I cannot help out for world equality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself to the extent of believing that I cannot do anything to change the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that I am equal to those that have changed the world before me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear others will try to put me down if I stand up for world Equality.

No comments:

Post a Comment