Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Day 41: Leon the movie


I've had this realization about the movie Leon.

I have watched the movie Leon - Spoilers Alert - and what comes out from it is this man that is almost illiterate that saves the young girl giving his life for her utilmately. What I have seen it represents and why I liked it so much is that it gives a message that it is OK to not prepare oneself to live life and so give to another the possibility to live. I don't know if I explain myself well, in the movie the man gives his life for the girl. Do I identify with they man, yes. But I choose not to. I choose to be the girl, who has all the future ahead. The girl has the chance to live because someone else has given her the opportunity. We can't always be the ones giving opportunities for others to do stuff, we have to be the ones that do the stuff. Here I can see the design of my father, whereas he gave his life for us, but he didn't give a life for himself - so I won't repeat the same mistakes. I choose to give me life, give me a life for myself. And have fun!

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can't utilize my life to the best of my ability for myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can't change my life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belive that I don't have an opportunity in this life, and that I have to give it to someone else.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself by believing that I am done.

I forgive mysef that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that I can create my life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can only give to others the opportunity to have a life

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to give myself the opportunity to create a life for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see realize and understand that I am this someone that has to do something in this life - not my future kids, not someone else.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that it is too late for me to create a life for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my environment pressuring me to do or not do things

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I am the directive principle of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment