Monday, July 3, 2017

Day 38: Working With Detail

At work there are many things, details of being a good waiter that I am learning and that I have to apply, and many times I forget them, also because I am starting and I have to become used to it. It comes down to being observant of what needs the table at every moment. With working as a waiter I have seen that I don't have as a default a lot of attention to things, that I have to push myself to be more observant and recognize the what needs to be done at every moment. This job helps with focus and attention.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be attentive and observant of things such as what are the needs of a certain table at a given moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not remembering a need of a specific table.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I don't need a lot of memory to do this job and that I simply have to do what is here, what I see is needed at every moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see at times what is in front of my very eyes that needs to be done, such as retiring the plates from a table that is done eating.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear making a mistake while taking the order.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not understanding well the guest while taking the order.

I commit myself to observe what is here for me to do while waiting tables.

I commit myself to trust myself when taking the order from guests.

I commit myself to trust myself while working as a waiter.

No comments:

Post a Comment