Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Day 86: The Power of Accumulation


The other day I saw a video on facebook. It was about a dog that had been traped below some stairs, underground. A guy heard the dog bark and set to free it. With only a hammer he started removing cobbles from the floor one by one. At first it seemed ridiculous but then when he had a few cobbles out he was able to reach the part where the dog was at, and free it, it was a pregnant dog.

So when working towards a goal, with our own hands/work, it may seem like too much, but if we keep going step by step we can end up reaching it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my goals are too big.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I can walk towards my goal step by step, even if they are babysteps, I will be still walking towards my goal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see how things work in physical reality, in accumulation, as in 1+1=2

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to underrate the power of accumulation.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize how important is the power of accumulation.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see the potential that I have if I work with the power of accumulation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my goals as difficult instead of seeing that I can decompose them in may small steps that are doable.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I have power through the power of accumulation of 1+1=2

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not value myself in not seeing the power that I have in the power of accumulation.

I forgive myelf that I have accepted and allowed myself to underrate myself and what I can do in not realizing my true potential as the power of accumulation

I commit myself to value myself in realizing that I have the power of accumulation, of acting towards my goal step by step until it is done.

I commit myself to keep going until I realize all the goals that I set myself to do.

I commit myself to remind myself that I have power through the power of accumulation, 1+1=2

When and as I see myself wanting to give up/slack off, I stop and I breathe.
I realize that through the power of accumulation anything can be achieved.
Thus I commit myself to not give up/slack off, as I see every every opportuity to accumulate as being a step closer to realizing my goals.

When and as I see myself not valuing myself, I stop and I breathe.
I realize that I can accumulate value for myself, by applying myself.
Thus I commit myself to apply myself no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment