Monday, June 4, 2018

Day 85: Back to Basics

How time flies, more than a month has passed since my last entry. I am back. Today I want to talk about projects and life in general. We can watch life pass by or do something about it, and this is what I want to do. Recently I have embarked on new projects and it is exciting, I rely on myself and I will need everything I have in order to be successful. What if I fail? I will stand up and go at it again. I am not one who gives up, I simply take another route if stuff is not working, or I may stop for a little while but then I get back up, like with this blog. Why will I continue writing here? Because it supports me, because I hope it can support others as well. It's time to get serious and yet be playful and do things because it is better to do stuff than become stagnant, do a little thing every day at least and if I can do more, I will do more.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not support myself writing blogs more regularly.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get caught up in my desires and not direct myself in common sense in doing what is best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not administer my time effectively to do the things I know I have to do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear what will happen if I direct myself effectively all the time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the future.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I won't be able to accomplish my goals.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that it is not a big goal that I have to fear but not having any goals.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that I can support myself to do any goal that I set myself to do.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I can support myself to do whatever goal I set myself to do.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I can be and become whatever I set myself to be and become.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to take shortcuts that are not best for me in order to achieve my goals.

I commit myself to not compromise myself in taking shortcuts that are not best for me to get to my goals.

I commit myself to remind myself that I can be and become whatever I set myself to be and become.

I commit myself to see, realize and understand that no matter how big the goal, I can change myself to be able to attain it.

I commit myself to remind myself that it is a journey and that I have to enjoy and not see accomplishing my goals as a difficult chore but as a fun journey.

I commit myself to remind myself to have patience with myself with accomplishing my goals.


No comments:

Post a Comment