Monday, June 7, 2021

Day 202: Don't Worry Be Here

Worry about the future, money, career, relationships - but what about Here? Who am I in every moment of Breath? Do I allow worry to encompass my existence? And Fear? All of those only fuel my mind so I am not present Here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear becoming my father

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not getting into university

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being stuck in a dead end job

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear university will be too difficult for me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I can do whatever I set myself to do 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I can work on anything if I am here as breath

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be hard on myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be proud of myself for how far I've come

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to appreciate how much I have changed

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to be changed in a single moment

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I have to walk step by step

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to appreciate what I have

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear getting comfortable with what I have so as to not expand myself further

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to appreciate the changes I have made so far

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not live the words 'be still and know that you are god'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I can trust life, as I am on Life's hands as is everyone else

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to worry about the future

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe there is a future instead of walking being Here as breath to do my best in every moment - without worry for the future

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I can ground myself here whenever I see I am going into worry about the future

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to worry about money

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that what counts is who am I in every moment of breath

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I have to be Here as breath in every moment of breath

No comments:

Post a Comment