Thursday, June 3, 2021

Day 200: Paperwork and Bureaucracy


 

As a kid I thought bureaucracy, doing papers, was difficult. Today I successfully did some papers that I thought were difficult to make - and present - and I am proud of myself. How this limitation of believeing I couldn't do paperwork extended to other areas - meaning I thought I was less than paperwork/bureaucracy and now that I see I am not, I see that I can do anything. With patience and undersanding how something works everything is possible.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge bureaucracy as difficult

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to, as a kid, believe that bureaucracy was too dificult for me to do - as in paperwork

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that everything, broken down in steps, can be done

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that I can do everything

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that because I thing something is difficult it has to be that way

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that everything is possible

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see how much I had limited myself by believing that bureaucracy was impossibly difficult

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I was making bureaucracy as something bigger than me, more than me

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise that I am one and equal to everything that exists - thus not less than anything

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that in fact I am not less than anything that exists

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that everything that is not Best for All can be changed

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that limitations are that of the mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that there are not real limitations other than physical ones

I commit myself to show that there are not real limitations but those that we believe we have

I commit myself to whenever I think something is more than me, stop and breathe, and assess for myself how I can break it down to doable steps.

I commit myself to remind myself that I am one and equal to all that exists, which means I can participate in anything that exists successfully

No comments:

Post a Comment