Sunday, May 2, 2021

Day 193: Patience is Key


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe anything I do is useless

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe there is no point

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to give up

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe eveything is too much

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want results fast

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not have patience

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I can't have everything instantly

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, ralise and understand that things take time to happen

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I have to achieve things fast

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to pace myself 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to rush 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that rushing does not serve me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that if I want results fast then I will become frustrated

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I can have patience

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that with patience everything is achievable

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself that if I don't have patience then I will give up before I get results

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that patience is Key

No comments:

Post a Comment