Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Day 195: New Job Fears


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being up to the required level at my new job

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear fucking up at my new job

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not passing the trial period at my new job

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not knowing what to do at my job

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being up to speed at my new job

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I can do my best and then I don't have to worry about anything else

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that the only way is giving it my best, as if I fail then I know I did my best

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my job for not being good enough

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I didn't have the job in the first place so I don't have to fear losing it as I would be like in the begginning, without a job

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the job being hectic

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that in breath everything is possible

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being good at my job

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I will have to pass the learning curve in order to be good at my job

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being too slow at my job

Whenever I see that I have a fear related to my job, I stop and I breathe. I realise I simply have to do my best and then everything will follow. Thus I focus on practical solutions rather than fearing in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment