Thursday, January 6, 2022

Day 225: Chain of Events to the Present


 

Walk the talk, and so I walk, regardless of how many days I have missed, every day is a new opportunity to write. No need to obsess myself so much with the chain of events, meaning the past, as if in I have not written for a couple of days somehow I am cursed lol. Instead I will write on a given day if I can, without looking back at how many days I have missed, and so giving me the opportunity to write unconditionally.

It is interesting how we or I can use the past to condition our present. So use the past as an excuse. But instead I can forget about the past and simply do what is best, in every moment, regardless.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the past as an excuse to not write, as an excuse to condition my present.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand the Present in present as in the gift in present where it is a gift that is given to me unconditionally for me to do what is best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to taint my Present with my Past - where I don't have to do that in fact.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to enjoy my Present as the present.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look back at the Past during my Present and let that influence my present negatively.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that looking back has to be done to learn form my past not to influence my Present in any other way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give importance to the chain of events to the present whereas in fact it is not important as in every single breath I can change completely, in any given breath of the Present.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow memories as the past to influence my Present.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that to truly be free I have to let go of the past and live completely in the Present as every breath Here.

I commit myself to let go of the past in every breath and live unconditinally in the Present that is the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment