Friday, September 6, 2019

Day 147: Choose Your Future


At the moment I have a bit of inner conflict because choosing my future is difficult, to study, not to study - I have chosen to study a two year degree that will allow me to have a better job than waiting tables and then go from there. I think the strategy is good yet it conflicts with other goals that will have to be delayed

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that the future does not yet exist

I forgive myself that  I have accepted and allowed myself to worry about a thing that doesn't exist

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my future

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see realise and understand that I can own it when it comes to my future

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I create my future in every moment

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I accumulate in every moment creating my future

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself that I can create a good future for myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that my future is nothing to fear

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I can change plans at any point and that nothing is set in stone

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myslef to not see, realise and understand that maybe I can not go straight to one goal but have to take a longer path of first getting another goal done to be able to achieve the first one

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I don't have a 'cristal ball' to be able to see the future so I can't possibly know how it all will unfold, and it is ok

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I have choosen my future according to where I am now, meaning I might change plans along the way if conditions change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand it is ok to want a better future for myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to worry too much about my future

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that it is ok to not have a certain 100% assured future as the only certainty is death.

No comments:

Post a Comment