Sunday, September 15, 2019

Day 150: Oversleeping


Today I did not accomplish much because I overslept.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to avoid facing myself by sleeping.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself  to oversleep.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not face myself but instead sleep.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I deserve to achieve more than only sleeping during the day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let laziness get the better of me by sleeping much of the day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that in fact oversleeping is boring.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to 'numb the pain of living' by oversleeping.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that living is a pain.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to face the things that I wanted to face today by oversleeping.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can hide in sleeping.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide by sleeping.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise I cannot hide from myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I cannot wake up early in the morning.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not direct myself to stand up when I wake up in the morning.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I can't hear the alarm clock.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe it is impossible for me to wake up early with the medication that I take.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put excuses to not wake and stand up in the morning such as medication.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ruben!!

    Let's support each other to stop oversleeping. I also oversleep sometimes in weekends. How much do you sleep? I want to become so aware of myself and body that I know when I have slept enough. And become effective in my day too, to accomplish the tasks I have to do, like studying more, and planning.

    ReplyDelete