Monday, May 3, 2021

Day 194: Doubt Not


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being prepared for uni

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I can prepare myself for uni

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not 'getting it' at uni

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I have time to prepare myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being able to understand the subjects at uni

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I can understand everything

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to trust in myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I fear because I have not faced the things I fear

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I can practically face my fears

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to give myself the opportunity to face my fears

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that fears in reality do not exist

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in insecurities

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I am certainty

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that fearing is indeed useless and a limitation

Whenever I see that I doubt myself, I stop and I breathe. I realise that I have to explore that which I doubt and that inevitably I will understand it and be able to apply whatever it is. Thus instead of going into self-doubt I work towards getting to a understanding and solution.

Whenever I see that I fear 'not getting it', I stop and I breathe. I realise that in order to understand something I have to study it - thus I give myself the time to study it.

No comments:

Post a Comment