Monday, May 24, 2021

Day 198: Future and Worry


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I always have to talk about the future

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to constantly worry about the future, without being here

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I have to worry about the future

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not appreciate every here moment, constantly worrying about the future

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise that the future does not exist

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that if I worry constantly about the future I am not here in every moment of breath

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the future

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that instead of fearing the future I should prepare myself for it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that unless I do what I know I have to do, I will worry about the future

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to prepare for the future

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make plans and then not prepare for them

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that if I make plans and don't prepare myself I will inevitably worry

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to repeat the pattern of making plans and not walking them so thus worrying about not completing the plans

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that making plans involve more than conceptually wanting to do them

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that unless I stick to my plans then worry is inevitable

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that worrying is enough instead of seeing, realising and understanding that I should act on my plans instead of worrying

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become addicted to the emotion of worrying about the future instead of directing myself to work on my plans

I commit myself to whenever I make plans, prepare for the plan goals practically

I commit myself to stick to my plans with real action and not only concepts/not doing

I commit myself to whenever I make plans, stick to them practically so that I am successful


No comments:

Post a Comment