Sunday, May 23, 2021

Day 197: Apparently Well


So when everything is going ok it seems like I don't have anything to write, but is it? Still have a lot of things to work on.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that when everything is going ok I don't have anything to write

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the 'calm' means nothing has to be written

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that there is a point when nothing has to be written

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I can always expand wherever I am

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that there is a point where it is done

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not want to look at the points that I still have to work on

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that once the money point is solved, everything is ok

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe just because I don't feel like writing it means I don't have to write

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I have to introspect in order to find something to write about

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that there are always points to improve/expand

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that unless I direct myself to write I will not write

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 'get comfortable' because apparently I have solved the money point and not write when in fact I have a lot of points to improve, even the money point

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to succumb to the resistance to write

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe there is such a point where 'I'm done with writing'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I have a lot to work on/about myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see what are the points that I need to work on

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deliberately not look at the points I need to improve on/get better at/do

No comments:

Post a Comment