Sunday, October 20, 2019

Day 153: Self Improvement and Success



I have been dabbling with self-help books lately but that did not improve me, I was looking for the perfect recipe for success but that doesn't exist, success for me has been for example today when I put myself to do my DIP lesson or when I successfuly stood up from the bed and did not oversleep. So instead of looking for the perfect formula it is more seeing what I'm doing that is not benefitting me to change it for self support instead.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look for the perfect formula outside of myself for success, not seeing realizing and understanding that if I am to fix my life I better start making some changes in what I am doing.

I forgive myself that I have accepeted and allowed myself to believe something outside of myself can 'fix me'.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that change means when I stop doing certain things and instead live the correction.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that I don't have to live by other people's rules but that I can change what I see need change of myself.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that I can indeed identify what needs to be changed and do it instead of looking for an outside recipe for success.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself in wanting the polar opposite of what I have in desiring to have success without introspecting and self-changing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want success without even really knowing what that means or describing it for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within striving for success judge my life as a failure, when it is not the case.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand what I have going for myself already, which is quite something.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put success outside of myself as something that has to be reached, when in fact it is not so.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word success putting it outside of myself in comparing myself to others that apparently are successful.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that I don't have to compare my life to that of others and judge mine as a failure, life is a process not a race.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate me from myself in wanting to live the word success as something out there far away that I have to attain.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that every day I can have success, in every moment I breathe I can have success as I successfully lived another breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be hard on myself on the topic of success, not seeing, realizing and understanding that I am only a failure if I compare myself to others and judge myself as less than.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that if there are certain areas of my life I want to improve, I can do it, no need to compare to others that apparently have more success than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment