Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Day 155: Easy on Myself


This is how it is: I am a bit down lately and it's okay. I see I have to be more easy on myself and with where I am at in this moment, be more accepting of reality as it is, to be able to then change it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be hard on myself with where I am at at the moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to regard where I want to be with resentment in comparing it to where I am now, instead of using it as inspiration.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that self-change is possible, that I am possible.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to polarise where I am with where I want to be and have inner conflict about it instead of accepting where I am now and finding a way to go where I want to go.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that where there is a will there is a way.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to accept my reality as it is, as it is exactly where I am and I have to accept that.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I can change things in my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that the things I don't like in my life are not unremovable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see the things I want as unattaianble, instead of looking for possibilities in my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see my life as dim, not seeing a way out, instead of focusing on what I can do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look for a way out instead of seeing, realising and understanding this is not about looking for a way out.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not appreciate what I have and instead look for something more.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that I have a lot.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that I can appreciate more what I already have.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I can tap into my potential whenever I can, only that I cannot jump directly to the results.

1 comment: