Monday, February 19, 2018

Day 59: The Power of Dedication



Some hours ago I did the teoric driving exam which went great! I have been studying with a driving school that has a cool method, I followed it and eventhough I still don't know the score, I am certain that I have passed. This is what is cool about studying well, that then is inevitable for you to pass. 

So this is what I have to do in all areas of my life, prepare myself well so it is inevitable that I pass/get things done properly.

If I look back at what I did to do the exam so well today is because I put myself to study several days, concentrated with what I was doing and 'grinding' responding to tests. The exam was not very diffifcult in that I did not doubt much in any of the 30 questions of it.

So the word that comes up is Dedication, where if I dedicate myself to something I get results. 

In the past I have wanted results but not dedicated myself much to get them, resulting in failing at my objectives. Today, eventhough I still not know the score, as I pass, it will prove that with dedication I can achieve results.

Every time I failed at something I would always put the excuse of not having studied/dedicated myself much to it, which was true, but this is not a valid excuse as none are, instead I have to dedicate myself to something and then reap the results. A cool objective for me is to be a dedicated person, someone that dedicates themselves to everything they do.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to live the word dedication in all areas of my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to achieve results without dedicating myself to stuff.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that results need commitment and dedication.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept defeat/failure by not dedicating myself enough in what I do, for example my studies.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to set myself for failure by not dedicating myself  enough in what I do.

I commit myself to dedicate myself to what I do so that I can be successful in my life.

I commit myself to remind myself to dedicate myself to what I do, honouring myself in the process and achieving results.

I commit myself to dedicate myself to what I do so that it is inevitable that I succeed/pass an exam for example.

No comments:

Post a Comment