Saturday, February 24, 2018

Day 64: Self-Doubt vs Self-Trust

Sometimes I don't have the time to blog, and that's cool, but some other times I have a little bit of time and try to make it work. It is what is happening today where I have a little time. What can I tell you in a little time? What can I tell me? Will it be less valuable because it is told in a little time? Or more valuable because I try to sum it up? Life is not always what we expect. Today was a good day, I managed to wait six tables that came more or less around the same time. I say life it is not what you expect because you can't always expect to have a lot of time to do things, sometimes you have to make it fit. As I was saying today was a good day, I am more grounded at work and more certain of my capacity as a waiter. So today the theme is about Self-Doubt, about why have I doubted myself in my life in general and in my work - how have I doubted myself when seeing that when I apply myself in something, be it waitressing or studying for example for the driving test - I get good results.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt myself instead of applying myself to be the best I can be in what I do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust that I can do things well.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt myself eventhough I can see I have the capacity for doing things well/I am capable of doing things well.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow the experience of having failed in the past to 'set in' and make me doubt myself in everything I do.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see the equation of doing and obtaining where if I put effort I obtain results, and this is generally true.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being a good waiter, fear not passing an exam instead of trusting my training, of trusting myself.

I commit myself to remind myself to trust myself in what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment