Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Day 61: When Someone Dies




Today I attended a funeral. It was the funeral of my science teacher's wife.She was 71 and had been ill for a while. The death of this woman made me think about my life, how I have to push more, not be so complacent with myself, it is a reminder of the short time we have here on Earth and that we don't know when we are going to go, when our time is up.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be complacent with myself and not push myself effectively for change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to forget about pushing myself for change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take for granted the time I have here on Earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that my time here on Earth is limited.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to do things right just because someone else is gone now and it might be my turn next, instead of doing it by principle of what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to act in fear of dying instead of self-movement.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear dying instead of focusing on doing what is best for all at all times so if I die I would die knowing that I did my best.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live as if I am not going to die.

I forgive  myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to assume that tomorrow I will still be alive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to assume that next breathe I will still be alive.

I commit myself to remind myself that I could die at any moment, so I have to live in a way that if I was to die the next breathe, I'd be satisfied with my life - so walk the principle of what is Best for All.

No comments:

Post a Comment