Sunday, January 27, 2019

Day 114: What Can I Say About Sharing Desteni 10 Years Later



Back in 2007-2008 I learned of Desteni and started to apply the tools. Back then I feared being outcasted, being rejected for sharing about Desteni. Now more than ten years have passed and I can say that:

- I have not been rejected from anywhere for supporting Desteni

- The beings that I met online mostly and some when I visited the farm, those that are still standing are a great support and are 'with me' in a way, we are walking together - so I have found who is really 'cool' and who is not in seeing who is walking their process - and I know that when they share about  their process/about points.

- All that was holding me back from sharing more in blogs and vlogs was not real - in fact if someone is not speaking to me for what I share - I am not interested in speaking to them either so to speak - because why bother with someone that wants to keep the world as it currently is along with self? That in itself is self interest and downright evil.

-  Desteni can be a filter - where if I share more about it - some people may not come into my life, where others may come that are interested in self change and world change - so all is well because who is interested in someone that is not interested in self change and world change? And I am not saying that they need to apply exactly what Desteni says, but people that are in 'growing mode' - those are the ones you want to look out for.

- I have to share my process of change - so others can see and walk with - otherwise what is so great about change if you don't let others know how to change?

- Blogging is a great way to support myself and expand myself.

-  I have seen that Vlogging is a great way to share and connect too.

- I have to give back, meaning, all the support I have received to change, I have to give back by sharing how I have do it to change, so others can do it.

- No need to fear: No one has had the temper to tell me to my face that they don't like what I do, only my mother, only to tell me later that she likes my blogs.

- You won't be marginalized for speaking up and sharing about your process - some may fear you are in a kind of cult but this is only a hate-tag and talks more about the person that is putting the tag, as it is not investigating what Desteni is all about, than it tells about Desteni.

- Summing up - I have known of Desteni for over a decade - the message is still the same, it has not let me down, it has not given up or given in - it is still standing strong - but we cannot rely on 'others' to do the work' each one should give back as he/she has recieved  - and this can be done through doing Blogs and Vlogs.

Cheers

2 comments:

  1. I have known of Desteni for over a decade - the message is still the same, it has not let me down, it has not given up or given in - it is still standing strong - but we cannot rely on 'others' to do the work' each one should give back as he/she has recieved - and this can be done through doing Blogs and Vlogs. - Yes!!!

    ReplyDelete