Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Day 100: Attitude Is Everything - Destonians yet Individuals



Attitude: A settled way of thinking or feeling about something.

Attitude is Everything. Why did I get hired at the job I am doing currently? The manager told me he hired me because of my attitude.

Why do you get in life the results and things you have? Because of your attitude, on how you think, feel and thus do and behave accordingly.

You think your life sucks? Your life will suck. You think you can't change? You will not change.

On the other way around, you think and believe you can change, you can change yourself. It is that easy.

But you have to know how: How to change yourself, how to change your life. For this you have to go straight to the source - Who do you Listen to? Who do you look up to? Look up to someone that has that which you want for yourself.

Sometimes if not always we overcomplicate ourselves and our lives but remember it is easier than you think, because we overcomplicate things when we overthink.

Bernard Poolman is the example of what one can do to change the world, I look up to him.  Investigate his work, investigate Desteni.

Few will do this, few will investigate themselves or Desteni.

Why should you listen to me? I am applying the tools of Desteni. I listen to Bernard Poolman. I met Bernard Poolman - yet question everything I say, test it out for youself, try it out for yourself, crossreference it with other Destonians.

Don't trust Destonians just because they are Destonians, they can fuck up too, and I have learned this -- not because someone is Destonian they cannot be misleaded or make mistakes, so make sure you go straight to the source when in doubt. That means listen directly from Desteni - don't take my explanation of it and run with it, although my blogs can help you out, you must go straight to the source and apply yourself, apply the tools from the source directly and test them out!

I am not saying Destonians are unreliable, most of the time you can learn from them, it is only that on the very difficult subjects even Destonians can fuck up and fail - and you should not give up on a difficult point only because a Destonian has failed in that point.

Let's take the example of Business - some Destonians might become proficient at Business and some others might not - and then who will you listen to, a Destonian that says a type of Business doesn't work or to someone who has proven it works? Always crossreference wich means ask here and there, ask reliable sources, go to the source, go to those that have proven something works and ask them directly - not because something has not worked for a specific Destonian means that it cannot work for you.

It is time to stop worshipping Labels, Destonians, non-Destonians etcetera. We are all Individuals in the first place, we can fuck up and we can make things work. I would highly suggest you listen to those that are making their Life work. Ask them what do you have to do to be, become and have what they have become and have.

You have to learn to ask very good questions, or good questions at least.

From me, you if you are Bipolar, you can take the experience that I got from this illness, I know how to deal with my illness so I could help you with that. Say something to me if you need help.

From me, you can learn what Not to do in terms of procrastinating my process - never delay applying yourself.

From me, you can take that Failure in Life is not Worth Living - as I failed many times.

From me, you can take Resilience, Persistance, Not Giving Up, Not Giving In - In all those 10 years since I knew of Desteni I have Never given up on myself yet always, no matter how long of a time, I have always come back to applying myself.

So these are a few things to consider - Don't Give Up, Listen To Those That Have What You Want, and go to the Source of things - Listen straight from the horses mouth, Don't Accept Watered Down Versions of the Desteni Message, go to the official website.

Do not want others to explain to you what the F is Desteni, go directly to the website.

Do not want to know through others if Desteni works in changing yourself and you life, Do it for yourself or stop complaining - Or at most, listen to those whose Life works the way you want your Life to work - See, Facebook is a great place to see how others live and what others have and how they act, how they speak, where do they give likes to what posts, what do they comment, who they are to a degree.

It is time to quantify, speed up our processes, stop listening to those that have failed at What You Want to Do to put Excuses to not Do What You Can do to become the Best Version Of Yourself.

And I will put an example here, I met an individual that happens to be a Destonian that failed at a specific venture I was interested in taking. This individual said the Venture is not worth it, impossible, cannot do it.

Yet when I crossreferenced this information, it turns out that what happened is that this individual did NOT apply themselves to the Necessary Degree to become Successful at this Venture I wanted to take - and I almost gave up on this Venture because I thought  that if that Destonian could not do it, I would not be able to do it either. Not True. As I have said, first of all we are Individuals, with our own processes, fuckups and problems and some will not make it in some Ventures that are Very Difficult, even if they are Destonians. Not All Destonians Will Make it Either. Being a Desonian is not a Sure Fire way to realize yourself. Lets burn the Labels once and for all. We are individuals with individual Responsibility and it is up to EACH to realize themselves, to make it in this one Life.

So I would take it case by case, with anyone, is he worth listening to? What does he/she have in his/her life? Do I want it for my life or not? Then I start selecting Listening Only those that I have crossreferenced that are applying themselves effectively and even then I go to the source Where They Got The Information to be, become what they have become - so I will not tell them to tell Me how to do it, I will ask them - Who Did You Listen to To Become what you have become? And then I will do the same. It is time to stop the phone-game, you know, this game where you sit in a circle and tell a story to the ear of one sitting next to you, that then tells it to the next one and the next one. By the time the story reaches you from the other side of the circle it is NOTHING like the story you told the first person.

So you have to do the same I did if you like anything at all that I am sharing. I did the Desteni Lite Process and I am walking the Desteni I Process Pro. I listen to Desteni and Destonians - but always crossreference it all - specially when things, like what happened with that Venture and the Destonian, when things seem to not work - look for those that made it work, ask another Destonian for example when you see one Destonian talks shit about something that is cool for you/that you want for your life, such as the Venture I was going to take and am taking thanks to what I did, crossreferencing when in doubt. That's it.

Desteni: http://desteni.org
Desteni Lite: http://lite.desteniiprocess.com
Desteni I Process Pro: http://desteniiprocess.com

No comments:

Post a Comment