Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Day 103: Jumping to Relationships Too Fast?



The other day I met someone and I immediatlely wanted to have a relationship with her. Hey, that is jumping too fast to conclusions. First of all I don't know this invididual, her life or her mind. For me to desire such as thing I should know where the F I am putting myself into.

This happened to me before, go head over heels for someone and then not being in the best possible relationship for me and ultimately have things not working out and inevitably splittling.

I won't repeat the past. First I will get to know someone, then decide if I want to be in a relationship with her or not. So I will apply practically the phrase 'be careful what you wish for' as I don't know what a relationsip with that person involves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that as long as I want to be with someone, then it is cool to be with that someone - without assessing compatibility first.

I forgive myself that I Have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that I have to assess many things such as compatibility before embarking in a relationship with someone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to be in a relationship with x before investigating if it is the best option for me by getting to know her first.

I forgive mysefl that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to have a relationship with x instead of accepting friendship first.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that wanting to go into a relaionship with another one from moment 0 is a mistake, as I don't know the person I am dealing with or her mind.

I forgive myself that I have acepted and allowed myself to be careless in what I wish for as in wanting a relationship with someone I don't know yet.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being rejected by x the immediate moment I wanted to have a relationship with her, thus conditioning my interaction with her - instead of not desiring to have a relationship with her that would make the interaction easier.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want x to accept me in a relationship and fear she won't do so instead of investigating if a relationsihp it is really worth it.

I commit myself to remind myself that I first have to get to know someone before deciding to have a relationship with her.

I commit myself to not jump to conlclusions too fast by wanting to be in a relationship with someone I just met.

I commit myself to not let the desire to have a relationship with someone cloud my judgement or my interaction with her.

I commit myself to let go of the desires of wanting to be with someone and instead look at practicality, is it worth it or not?

Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment