Saturday, October 13, 2018

Day 93: I Am Here For A Moment


I am here for a moment. And in this moment I want to do my best so that the world is changed when I am gone. I am here for a moment, during my life I want to make anything all and everything for world change:

No More Starvation.

No More Humiliation.

No More Rape.

No More Genocide

No More Abuse

No More

So, we have to Agree that we Agree. It is very simple, do What is Best For All Always in All Ways. If it means writting blogs so that people starts Hearing the MessAge then it's fine, I will write over 2.555 blogs, that is 7 years of daily blogging, I can do that for world change. I can Change Myself and I can Change the world with me.

It is All in the Relationships that we Form  - Are those Relationships of Support or are they a form of Abuse? We have to and must end with all Abuse and start Relationships of Support of One Another, Everyone Helps One, First Help Yourself then Help The World.

Investigate, my flame has been started by myself with the tools as proposed here, for free:

http://lite.desteniiprocess.com/

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment