Saturday, October 20, 2018

Day 97: Got Some Guts?



It takes some guts to want to change the world, but it takes maybe more guts to change self. This is what I am here for, to change myself and to change the world.

Who else is with me? I know a bunch of people that are, they call themselves Destonians. 

I have never meet people with more integrity, self-respect and common sense than Destonians, and it is not because they are special but because they apply themselves with the tools provided by Desteni to change themselves towards the best version of themselves.

This is what We are doing. This is not magic. This is grinding.  This is True Grit. By the way, a cool movie to watch.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not apply myself consistently whenever I can.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to make time to apply myself with the tools available.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I can't apply myself more.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I am my own limitations with regards to what I believe I can and what I can't do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not apply the tools whenever needed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see I am the cause of my own limitations.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I can be and become much more that what I am currently/who I am currently.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to do the things that I know are prioritary first.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can change the world alone - when indeed groups are needed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I can change myself alone, without seeing realizing or understanding that I might need crosreference/assistence with that due to the complexity of the problem.

When and as I see myself not applying myself consistently in my process - I stop, I breathe.
I realize I am here to support myself, no one else can do that for me.
And thus, I commit myself to assist and support myself to the utmost degree.

When and as I see myself not making time to apply the tools - I stop, I breathe.
I realize if I can make time for other things I can make time for this too. 
And thus, I commit myself to make time to apply the tools.


When and as I see myself not applying myself to support myself - I stop, I breathe.
I realize I have to honour myself by supporting myself.
And thus, I commit myself to support myself always in All Ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment