Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Day 95: The Riddle

Me at the Farm with the dogs. Photo by Leila Zamora

Riddle: A question or statement intentionally phrased so as to require ingenuity in ascertaining its answer or meaning.

What will it take for you to hear me? What will it take for the world to listen to what Desteni has to say? On a personal level, it takes Courage to listen to the MessAge because it is not a nice one. Basically we are all fucked, our minds are complex and it took me about 10 years to really start applying myself in the Desteni Lite and the Desteni Pro courses - which I am in through a sponsorship, thank you Desteni -, which are tools for self change. This is why I don'r expect anyone or everyone to do it.

But hear this, eventhough for ten years since I knew of the Desteni Process I did not apply myself effectively at it, I was all the while walking the process. We are all walking this process from conciousness to awareness, even if we are not aware of it, and through my experiences in life I have come to see that: Walking My Process in self-direction, directing myself to apply the tools effectively is the best route, more easy, more fast to direct my life and change myself effectively.

But yes, all these years that I have been on and off listening to the Desteni Message, applying myself here and there but not really walking the process for real  - all this time has not been in vain - it was not necessary 'to waste' all this years but now that I am in the position where I understand that I have to do it - if all those years have served me to work on myself now, then it has been worth it.

I knew of Desteni back in 2008-2009, by then it was different, there was the channel in Youtube where all was available for free, now there is EQAFE the online store which is very cool. Someone external fucked around and the channel at Youtube was closed by Youtube - who was behind it I don't know but the channel, which had many subscribers was shut down, yet this was not a problem because the store opened and now is a way to support the message.

I was able to visit the Desteni Farm for a week before the passing of Bernad Poolman, and I can say the place is 'normal' defining normal as a place where things are taken care of such as the animals, the land, the plants and the only extraordinary is the fact that the recordings from the Portal are being done there - and also that there are no bad/ill/toxic relationships between the members, which is quite difficult to achieve in a community where many people live together, and it is because all are walking the same process I am telling of here.

So I as an 'international observer' because I don't live in South Africa - I can say that all things taking place in the farm are cool, normal and ordinary as in what happens in a community where self-responsible human beings live.

I had a great time there, but because I was not used to communicate with other human beings on a deep level - because I had not yet connected with myself on that level - I connected a lot with the dogs there, they are great. There is a pool there and we played a lot by the pool and throwing stuff to the pool so that the Labradors could retrieve the toys from the pool.

Back to the Riddle, it will take some guts to be able to hear the Riddle, the Desteni message, which is straghtfoward and direct - yet uses some vocabulary that people might not be used to because there are things such as self-honesty, self-forgiveness, equality, oneness, that are not widely used and readily available in our mundane lifes, not taught at school, not taught at home, and it shouldn't be like this.

Desteni is a solution to self. And is the only tool that I have seen and proven to myself that works, and I have proof of it every day in my interactions with myself and others, where it has helped me to overcome addictions and understand life patterns of why do I do certain things, how I interact with the world, with the education system for example, where I failed many times in my life and came to an understanding as to why this was so - through a Fear of Failure Character that I will explain in another blog in coming blogs.

If you are able to hear what I am saying, what Desteni are saying know this: You are in a rare position, not usual because many like in the matrix movie are not yet ready to take the Red Pill - and remember this: If you can hear the Desteni Message, act fast - don't wait! Because the window of opportunity may close as the mind will give all and any excuse to not change so you might lose on opportunities for yourself and your life of CHANGE - real change. Don't do like me that took so many years to start walking for real, because I have missed out on my potential all these years - in retrospective I should have walked the Desteni I Process effectively back in 2010 or so, when I first started it and not given up and given in - only for years later, only years later to take it again.

Again, if you can hear me, don't wait, don't take years to come back because you will realise through experience - such as pain and suffering that I have endured in many ways such as my bipolar condition that was nonexistent back in 2010 - and I am not saying that becoming bipolar is a consequence of not walking the process effectively, but that the process might have been an effective tool to understand it better when it first came up, through knowing myself and my mind more as it is what happens when you walk the Desteni I Process -

So you will see  that walking this process is a very effective way to direct self to knowing self, to direct self to change, to direct self to become more, to stop the limitations, so stop self-abuse, self-limitations that prevent self to change and become more and walk towards the best version or ourselves.

Check out the Desteni Lite Process: http://lite.desteniiprocess.com/
Check out the Desteni I Process: http://desteniiprocess.com/
Check out Desteni: http://desteni.org/
Check out EQAFE online Store: https://eqafe.com/

From Desteni.org: 'At Desteni we thoroughly research and investigate the essence of what it means to live responsibly and fully. This research is done through the participation of everyone that is interested and dares to take on the journey of self-discovery. We share our findings through video, audio and text through various internet media. This website gathers all the relevant information and links you'll want to explore if you're interested in learning about Desteni.
Enjoy!'

No comments:

Post a Comment