Thursday, October 18, 2018

Day 96: Activation



We are like a computer, when will we activate and unlock our fullest potential? Is that even possible? Some might argue that it is not possible, but that is because they don't have the tools to do so nor know how to.
At Desteni they have investigated and researched this and developed tools to unlock this potential, it is through applying the tools that one might become their fullest potential. And it is this exactly what I am sharing with you through this blog, my journey from conciousness to awareness, from the mind to the physical.

Don't take my word for it, you can test it for yourself for free with the Desteni Lite Process online course, that is walked with a buddy that will support you throughout so that you may understand and integrate the material well.

What are you going to lose? Maybe your perceptions about yourself? Your limitations? Nothing that you are able to lose is who you really are, so don't worry too much about it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe I am my own limitations and self-beliefs.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to research ways that are available for self support.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to neglect myself by not introspecting and looking into my issues and problems.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be open to the possibilities of what is available in terms of support for self.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that I can be and become so much more than I am currently.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and look at what are my own limitations.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I am indeed conditioned by my own mind, thoughts, feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am my thoughts, feelings and emotions - taking this as an accepted truth without critical thinking.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have to do what I think.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that I am not my thoughts.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I am not my emotions.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I am not my feelings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be deluded and misguided by my own thoughts, feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am fine 'just the way I am'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am fucked beyond any possible recuperation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that I can direct and stop my own thoughts, feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if I stop thinking I will become a robot.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that feelings and emotions can be expressed as self-expression and not as energy - so that I will not become a robot yet will be free from the mind and energy.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that there is help available for those that dare to question everything.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can 'solve myself' by myself alone, without seeing, realizing and understanding that the size of the problem self faces is so great that one will need external help for crossreference when walking through the mind into the physical.

When and as I see myself that I believe I am my own limitations and self-beliefs - I stop, I breathe.
I realize I am so much more than my own limitations.
And thus, I commit myself to work on and through my own limitations with the tools available so that I may reach my fullest potential.

When and as I see myself that I believe I am my own toughts, feeling and emotions - I stop, I breathe.
I realize in self honesty that I don't know where they come from.
And thus, I commit myself to not trust by default the thoughts, feelings and emotions that come up inside of myself but question them at all times.

When and as I see myself believing I am fine just the way I am - I stop, I breathe.
I realize I have patterns that are repeated in my life that are not best for me for example.
And thus, I commit myself to practice self-honesty and see where it is that I am not the best version of myself to change it.

When and as I see myself believing I can sort myself out alone - I stop, I breathe.
I realize that the mind is so complex one can become lost alone facing it.
And thus, I commit myself to accept the help that is available to sort myself out into self realization/self awareness.

Enjoy
---
DIP Lite: http://lite.desteniiprocess.com

No comments:

Post a Comment